PRAY THE ROSARY
15 Promises Of Our Lady
to Those Who Pray The Rosary
1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. The Rosary will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire for eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenititude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
9. I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons and daughters, and brothers and sisters of my only Son Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion of my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
Prayer to the Blessed Virgin
by St Anthony of Padua
Mary, our Queen, Holy Mother of God, we beg you to hear our prayer. Make our hearts overflow with divine grace and resplendent with heavenly wisdom. Render them strong with your might and rich in virtue. Pour down upon us the gift of mercy so that we may obtain the pardon of our sins. Help us to live in such a way as to merit the glory and bliss of heaven. May this be granted us by your Son Jesus who has exalted you above the angels, has crowned you as Queen, and has seated you with Him forever on his refulgent throne. Amen.
Monday & Saturday
(1) The Annunciation to Mary (2) The Visitation of Mary (3) The Birth of our Lord Jesus Christ (4) The Presentation of the Child Jesus in the Temple (5) The Finding of Our Lord in the Temple
Wednesday & Sunday
(1)The Resurrection of Our Lord (2) The Ascension of Our Lord (3)The Descent of the Holy Spirit upon the Apostles (4) The Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary into Heaven (5) The Coronation of Our Lady as Queen of Heaven and Earth
(1) The Baptism of Jesus (2) The Wedding at Cana (3) Proclaining the Kingdom of God (4) The Transfiguration (5) The Institution of the Eucharist
Tuesday & Friday
(1) The Agony of Christ in the Garden (2) The Scourging at the Pillar (3) The Crowning with Thorns (4) The Carrying of the Cross (5) The Crucifixion and Death of Our Lord on the Cross
“The Rosary is the most beautiful and the most rich in graces of all prayers; it is the prayer that touches most the Heart of the Mother of God”