PRAY THE ROSARY
15 Promises Of Our Lady To Those Who Pray The Rosary
1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. The Rosary will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire for eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenititude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
9. I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons and daughters, and brothers and sisters of my only Son Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion of my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
Monday & Saturday
Tuesday & Friday
Wednesday & Sunday
Rosary with Padre Pio Saturday
1st Joyful Mystery: The Annunciation of the Lord to Mary
God commands us to love him not to the extent that he deserves it because he knows our limitations and does not ask for something that we can not do, but he commands us to love him in proportion to our strength, our whole soul, our whole mind and all our heart. P/62
2nd Joyful Mystery: The Visitation of Mary to Elizabeth
May Mary be the Star who will light your path and show you the safe path to reach the Father in heaven. Let her be anchor, which should be held very tight, especially during temptation. D/64
3rd Joyful Mystery: The Nativity of our Lord Jesus Christ
He still loves me and constantly unites me with Himself. He forgot all my sins and only remembers his mercy. Every morning he comes to me and pours all the streams of his goodness into my poor heart. L/70
4th Joyful Mystery: The Presentation of our Lord
Prayer is the best weapon that we have, it is the key that opens the heart of God. You should speak to Jesus not only with your lips but also with your heart, in certain circumstances you should even speak with your heart alone. P/31
5th Joyful Mystery: Finding Jesus in the Temple at age 12
Try to act always according to the will of God in each case and do not be afraid. This is a sure way to reach heaven. D/69